Physiotherapy is well-known for treatment of back pain in general.
However, Physiotherapists routinely treat, with excellent results, conditions such as neck pain, frozen and stiff shoulders, repetitive strain injuries, knee and hip problems, arthritic pain and stiffness, disc injuries, trapped nerves, cramps, leg pain and sciatica, ankle and foot problems, whiplash injuries, tennis elbow, wrist pain, and various types of soft-tissue injury.
More often than not such conditions may be caused by or related to sports injuries.
Some of the most common symptoms treated by physios are outlined below:
- Tight or aching shoulders
- Headaches at the base of your skull or top of your spine
- Neck stiffness
- Acute immobilising lower back pain
- Sciatica and trapped nerves
- Pain and stiffness in the shoulder preventing a full range of movement
- Hand Pain
Our recommended physiotherapists can be found at www.coventgardenphysio.com